Driving Songs 4-6-17

My favorite past time is turning up my music all the way, rolling down my windows and driving for hours. Through the country, through the city, it doesn't matter. All that matters is that I have a song to sing at the top of my lungs to. You know, the once that you turn on and you're automatically the star in a great movie. You see the road in movie frames and you forget all your problems. It's what I do when I need to escape.

All that to say: Presenting....my driving playlist! Have fun!

Rockabye by: Clean Bandit
Another Day of Sun by: La La Land Cast
Flatliner by: Cole Swindell and Dierks Bentley
I Gotta Feeling by: Black Eyed Peas
Life is a Highway by: Rascal Flatts
Ride to California by: Paper Tongues
Barking at the Moon by: Jenny Lewis
Immortal by: Fall Out Boy
Real Gone by: Sheryl Crow
My Church by: Maren Morris
Uptown Funk by: Bruno Mars

Comments

Popular Posts